Lycoming has partnered with ATP to bring you the most advanced, single-source maintenance publication library service available. The complete Lycoming maintenance library is available by annual subscription in digital format with multiple options for accessing content.
- The ATP Aviation HubTM Online Service provides immediate access from any computer with an Internet connection.
- The HubConnectTM App for iPad© works in tandem with the ATP Aviation Hub to give you mobile, anywhere, anytime access to your subscriptions.
- The NavigatorVTM Desktop Platform lets you install Lycoming maintenance libraries on your desktop or laptop computer or your company network.
Lycoming maintenance libraries from ATP contain all current operator's manuals, overhaul manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins, letters and instructions, as well as special service publications and FAA Airworthiness Directives related to the models included in the library subscription. Library subscriptions also include ATP's Profile and Compliance system for quick and easy compliance tracking.
Advanced Library Services
All the Lycoming information you need is brought into a comprehensive library service with advanced technology designed to increase productivity and support your compliance and safety efforts. Additionally, ATP's library services save you time by doing most of the library management work for you.
- ATP’s librarians and IAs carefully check for completeness of libraries.
- Publications are consolidated, indexed, and organized into a logical format.
- Revisions are filed quickly and implemented automatically, every day.
- Formatting and hyperlinks are verified and content is converted into searchable text.
Be Confident In Your Currency
Revision services included with your annual ATP subscription keep you current and compliant with U.S. Federal or European regulatory documentation requirements. With the ATP Aviation Hub Online Service, you always have immediate access to ATP's most current content. The NavigatorV desktop platform automatically updates your library every day over the Internet. Updates can also be delivered monthly on backup discs in the mail, creating a fail-safe solution for a highly secure revision process.
Visit the ATP Online Store to purchase and immediately access Lycoming Maintenance Publication Libraries.
Or Contact ATP to speak directly with a Maintenance Library Sales Specialist.
U.S. and Canada: 800-227-4610
Worldwide: (+1) 415-330-9500
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ATP Aviation Hub, HubConnect and NavigatorV are trademarks of ATP.